There is a common misconception that OrchestratedBEER is either too small for large regional breweries over 100,000 bbls/year or too big for start-ups and “nano breweries”. Some may often be under the impression that OrchestratedBEER is not scalable or robust enough for even the largest breweries. Let’s set the record straight for those who may be doubting whether or not this software can meet your needs. Our solution is catered to meet the needs of any craft brewery, big or small, with the ability to scale up to 1,000 users.
If you wanted to make the case that OrchestratedBEER wasn’t scalable based strictly on the fact that it is limited to 1,000 users then you may have a good point there. However, how many “craft” breweries do you know of that have more than 1,000 users?
OrchestratedBEER has 2 different solutions to accommodate any brewery whether you have multiple locations with multi-entities, multi-state distribution, barcoding, or just a small nano brewery producing less than 800 bbls/year. In fact, we have startup breweries that have implemented our software before they even started brewing because they saw the value of using brewery software and the way it can help them streamline processes. Here’s a breakdown of what we have to offer starting with the entry-level package:
Recommended for startups and smaller breweries with basic needs and require a preconfigured turnkey solution. OnDemand is a pre-configured entry-level offering all managed in the cloud for a monthly subscription fee. We recommend OnDemand if you meet any of the following criteria:
- 1-10 users
- Startup breweries to 10,000 bbl/year production facilities
- Don’t want to manage servers, IT environments and hardware/software upgrades
- Require a preconfigured turnkey solution that meets the general needs of a smaller craft brewery
- Smaller upfront costs
- Require basic modules needs such as Customer Web Portal and Mobile App
- Does not require standard or advanced module requirements
- Does not require integration capabilities to 3rd party.
Recommended for breweries with advanced needs and custom requirements. Enterprise is our advanced offering that is customized to meet the specific needs of a large craft brewery. We recommend OrchestratedBEER Enterprise if you meet or exceed any of the following criteria:
- Have between 20 – 1,000 users
- Produce 100,000+ bbls on a yearly basis
- Have multiple production locations
- Require Advanced module needs (Warehouse Management/Barcoding and Route Optimization)
- Require advanced quality control
- Contract brewing
- Custom needs
- Require Integration capabilities to 3rd party software (distributor management, brewery automation, & etc)
Check out some of these other resources to help determine which offereing is best for your brewery: