This Implementation Consultant is responsible for ensuring new customers are properly on-boarded with Orchestra Software. This process consists of specific training tracks designed to teach new users essential information required to properly utilizing the intellectual property engrained in the software.
- Create new client information packs using process management tools
- Gather and lead new customers into prescribed training tracks using online training tools
- Lead and direct new customers to gather specific information required for initial implementation of professional services
- Engage customers in regular follow up meetings to resolve specific issues or to dispatch required expert resources to resolve issues
- Interface with other functional departments to resolve various business matters
- Project management, handling multiple implementations at in the same track
- A bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent experience and certifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize projects and duties, delivering commitments on time
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills to handle various personality types
- Keen sense of timing and business process flows to keep projects moving forward
- Patience and professional demeanor while communicating with customers, business partners and company staff
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
The Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• 8 paid holidays & 15 accrued PTO days per year
• 100% paid employee medical & dental benefits, 50% for dependents
• 401K program with 3% employer matching
• Exciting & fun cultural environment
• Happy hour Friday’s at 4PM with beer and games
Orchestra Software is an award-winning, privately-held software company seeking to bring enterprise software to every beverage manufacturer, globally.
Founded in 2008 by a team of experienced software professionals frustrated with traditional enterprise tools, we created industry-specific, all-in-one business management software now used by hundreds of craft breweries, distilleries and other craft beverage manufacturers around the world.
We help these growing industries consolidate all company operations into a single application, from accounting in the back office to production of the warehouse floor.
We embody a customer-first mentality and strive for continuous improvement. Authenticity, teamwork and integrity are non-negotiable traits. These aren’t just cliché buzzwords tossed around the office – they are the core values engrained in every day-to-day operation in every department.
The values we hold in highest regard help us achieve velocity as a company, and velocity provides the fun, collaborative work environment in which our employees flourish.
At Orchestra, We don’t just make software, we help growing industries run better.
Please send your resume & cover letter to HR@orchestrasoftware.com