Orchestra Software- Beaverton, OR
Opportunity to play a key role in the growth stage of a fast growing enterprise software company. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced business professional to join our enterprise software consulting team. Orchestra is a dynamic team of bright people that creates industry vertical enterprise software that enables our clients to run all their critical business operations using one software system.
The Support Consultant role is responsible for the long-term support of our software for our clients. This job demands someone with a wide range of skills, including a deep understanding of our software, technology, accounting, business processes and the necessary skills to act in customer support and troubleshooting.
As the support consultant at Orchestra, you will be working primarily with Craft Breweries supporting OrchestratedBEER and SAP Business One. This is an intense, demanding, high-performance job, but it is very exciting and rewarding for someone that seeks this type of work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external clients, and will document customer interactions and problem resolution via the company’s internal systems.
- You will be expected to use various administrative tools and online resources for troubleshooting and answering customer questions.
- You will be expected to contribute ideas formally or informally to ensure both the team’s and your continued growth and learning
- You will be expected to attend training sessions and team meetings.
- You must be willing to learn new technologies and applications.
- Enjoys working in a very high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Good telephone presence, including the ability to maintain patience and composure in difficult customer situations.
- Effectively explains information to individuals with various levels of knowledge.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with co-workers to share ideas and opinions about improving processes, services, and customer experience.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- A very positive mental attitude and a ‘can do’ perspective are also critical to achieving success in this position and any position to which this position would lead.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or related field. (Bachelors in Accounting Information Systems (AIS) is preferred)
- Past experience as a team leader (work, sports, etc.)
- Must be well-organized, self-motivated, hard-working and dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Must live in Portland, OR metro area
- Experience in accounting software technical support focused on technical problem solving and customer service
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- A love of craft beer
- Experience traveling to customer sites and leading meetings with customers
- Knowledge of ERP/accounting systems (SAP, Sage, MS Dynamics, etc)
We help growing industries run better.
Orchestra is an enterprise software company in Beaverton, OR that creates industry vertical software that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their business in one system. Orchestra is made up of a dynamic, high performing team of creative people that love what we do and we work hard at it. We are software developers, business consultants, support techs, and sales/marketing experts all focused on helping our customers run their companies better.
Email your resume to email@example.com