Orchestra Software- Beaverton, OR
Opportunity to play a key role in the growth stage of a fast growing enterprise software company. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced business professional to join our enterprise software consulting team. Orchestra is a dynamic team of bright people that creates industry vertical enterprise software that enables our clients to run all their critical business operations using one software system.
The Implementation Consultant role is responsible for the implementation of our software for our clients. This job demands someone with a wide range of skills, including a deep understanding of our software and technology, ability to act as business analyst gaining strong knowledge of the customer and their processes, and skills to act in customer support and training.
As the implementation consultant at Orchestra, you will be working primarily with Craft Breweries implementing OrchestratedBEER. This will require you to work both virtually on the customer’s database and to be onsite in front of the brewery staff. This job requires 1-3 weeks of travel throughout the US every month, while you manage 2-4 implementation projects at a time. You will be acting as a leader and knowledge expert and be guiding the customer in their transition from their old software to the OrchestratedBEER platform. This is an intense, demanding, high-performance job, but it is very exciting and rewarding for someone that seeks this type of work (you’ll be working at multiple breweries every month!)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement Orchestra’s software, from data migration, to system blueprinting, design, end user training, and Go-Live.
- Act as a knowledge expert and trusted advisor to the client. They will be putting faith and reliance in you to guide them in the transition to our software platform.
- Regularly communicate project performance and updates to the services team
- Travel to customer sites for on-site, discovery, training, and Go-Live
- Use knowledge gained on projects to contribute back to product development, implementation methodology, and process improvement
- Enjoys working in a very high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Excited by travel and the multi-day on-site customer experience. Must thrive being in front of the customer in a board room or on the brewery floor.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with co-workers to share ideas and opinions about improving processes, services, and customer experience.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or related field. (Bachelors in Accounting Information Systems (AIS) is preferred)
- Willingness to travel up to 3 weeks a month for 2-4 days at a time (50%+ travel)
- Past experience as a team leader (work, sports, etc.)
- Must live in Portland, OR metro area
- Experience with enterprise software implementations
- A love of craft beer
- Experience traveling to customer sites and leading meetings with customers
- Knowledge of ERP/accounting systems (SAP, Sage, MS Dynamics, etc)
We help growing industries run better.
Orchestra is an enterprise software company in Beaverton, OR that creates industry vertical software that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their business in one system. Orchestra is made up of a dynamic, high performing team of creative people that love what we do and we work hard at it. We are software developers, business consultants, support techs, and sales/marketing experts all focused on helping our customers run their companies better.
OBEER is our enterprise software application for Craft Breweries, makers of the world’s best beer. OBEER helps breweries manage everything from production planning of beer to inventory, sales and financials. With over 50 craft brewery customers in the US and Canada, it is our fastest growing solution, and the most fun to work on (our customers are awesome!) Learn more atwww.orchestratedbeer.com
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org