Brewery Software Application Developer – Beaverton, OR

Opportunity to play a key role in the growth stage of a fast growing enterprise software company. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced software developer to help take our software and technology to the next level. Orchestra is a dynamic team of bright people that creates industry vertical enterprise software that enables our clients to run all their critical business operations in one software system.

The Software Application Developer at Orchestra is responsible for coding, documenting, and testing .Net/C# and SQL Server based applications for our craft brewery and petroleum industry software. In this role, you will be working on projects that range from Digital Brew Sheets in our brewery software to our Pricing Command Center software in our petroleum solution. You will spend roughly 80% of your time writing code, while the other 20% of your time will be spent testing, documenting, and helping design software.

Essential Duties & Responsibilities

  • Performs product design, coding, bug verification, release testing, and beta support on software application projects
  • Participates in agile development methodology, scrum meetings, and code reviews
  • Identifies opportunities for improving software development methods and procedures and communicates recommendations to the team
  • Contributes to the overall success of the development team by sharing knowledge

Competencies

  • Ability to learn, adapt, and contribute to Orchestra’s coding standards
  • Finds excitement in interacting with a diverse team of developers, consultants, and technicians
  • Ability to break complex problems into manageable parts
  • Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, and technical competency
  • Reliable team member that is at work, on-time, engaged, and high performing
  • Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent software development; project management; and technical, business, and professional issues.
  • Visualizes complex processes to identify and analyze key issues and recommend quality solutions.
  • Able to follow Agile Development processes that are in alignment with company standards for effective delivery of project goals.
  • Demonstrates excellent ability to communicate complex information to the team

Requirements

  • Minimum 4 yr advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in software application development
  • Ability to code in .NET and/or C# using Object Oriented techniques
  • Strong experience with MS SQL database, query writing, and debugging
  • Experience with accounting or related enterprise software development (SAP, Microsoft, Sage)

Preferred

  • Experience with Visual Studio
  • Experience with Atlassian software development tools: BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
  • A passionate love and knowledge of craft beer
  • Experienced with Git distributed version control

About Orchestra:
We help growing industries run better.
Orchestra is an enterprise software company in Beaverton, OR that creates industry vertical software that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their business in one system. Orchestra is made up of a dynamic, high performing team of creative people that love what we do and we work hard at it. We are software developers, business consultants, support techs, and sales/marketing experts all focused on helping our customers run their companies better.

OrchestratedBEER
OBEER is our enterprise software application for Craft Breweries, makers of the world’s best beer. OBEER helps breweries manage everything from production planning of beer to inventory, sales and financials. With over 75 craft brewery customers in the US and Canada, it is our fastest growing solution, and the most fun to work on (our customers are awesome!)

OrchestratedFUEL
OFUEL is our enterprise software platform for petroleum wholesalers, enabling them to integrate all their third party data into our business software. The solution allows small and midsize petroleum companies to run their entire business in a single application. Working with customers in this division is intense, exciting and rewarding.

Apply Now:

Email your resume to hr@orchestratedbeer.com