Brewery Software Analytics & Reports Consultant – Beaverton, OR
Orchestra is seeking a highly motivated reporting and analytics consultant to help take our brewery software, OrchestratedBEER, to the next level. Used by nearly 90 Craft Breweries in the US and Canada, OrchestratedBEER centralizes all business processes and operations into a single application, from accounting and inventory to beer production, CRM, and reporting. Craft Breweries use our software to run their entire business, so we’re extremely dedicated to helping them run their company better through high quality, innovative, and impactful analytics within the OrchestratedBEER application. Orchestra is growing rapidly and seeking an individual to play a key role in the development of our analytics team who can contribute to both the technical and professional sides of the business.
The Analytics Developer position is responsible for developing custom reports, dashboards, and cubes for OrchestratedBEER’s Brewery Software customers. Utilizing standard reporting tools like Crystal Reports and SQL cubes, as well as bleeding edge technology like SAP HANA, you will enable Craft Breweries to gain valuable insights into their business. This position will also have the opportunity to play a key role in the growth and development of the analytics department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss, plan, design, and develop reporting and analytics solutions in OrchestratedBEER, using Crystal Reports and Excel based pivot tables & dashboards
- Creatively architect analytics solutions using SQL Cubes & SAP HANA and communicate the approach and strategy to other teams
- Provide telephone and Internet support to customers who have questions or issues related to standard and custom reports, cubes, spreadsheets, and SQL queries
- Provide internal analytics and reports training for OrchestratedBEER staff
- Provide video based eLearning for customers, enabling them to leverage our platform to generate their own reports
- Enjoys working in a high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technology to seek improvements.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with co-workers to share ideas and opinions about improving processes, services, and customer experience.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in an CIS, MIS or related field. (Bachelors in Accounting Information Systems (AIS) is preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Crystal Reports
- Experience writing SQL queries and creating SQL Cubes, Views, and Stored Procedures
- Experience working as a reports or analytics developer in a competitive environment
- Basic familiarity with business accounting applications (e.g. payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase orders).
- Experience with SAP Business One is a major benefit, but not required
- Experience with accounting/ERP systems (MS Dynamics, Sage, SAP, etc.)
- Experience and or knowledge of SAP HANA is a major benefit
- Experience with reporting and analytics for accounting or manufacturing software
We help growing industries run better.
Orchestra is an enterprise software company in Beaverton, OR that creates industry vertical software that enables our customers to manage all aspects of their business in one system. Orchestra is made up of a dynamic, high performing team of creative people that love what we do and we work hard at it. We are software developers, business consultants, support techs, and sales/marketing experts all focused on helping our customers run their companies better.
Email your resume to email@example.com